Backstreet Boys star AJ McLean’s daughter changed her name to Elliott
The 9-year-old daughter of Backstreet Boys star AJ McLean changed her name to Elliott of her own free will because “it is her body, it’s her name,” he adds.
- Singer AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys talked about his daughter’s decision to switch her name from Ava to Elliott.
- According to McLean, his daughter made a “personal choice” rather than “a transgender thing,”.
- Elliott reportedly thought Elliott’s previous name, Ava, was “not that unique and not that original,” according to McLean.
Mc Lean supported his daughter’s decision
The 9-year-old daughter of Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean decided to alter her name from Ava to Elliott.Regardless of the reason, McLean told that he will “support” his daughter’s decision to alter her name.
“At first, I didn’t sure whether it was a transgender thing when my daughter sought to change her name to Elliott, which is not the case, but it is a personal choice,” McLean said. It is her everything, including her body and name.
Elliott’s mother revealed her name a month ago
Her mother originally revealed Elliott’s new name in a back-to-school Instagram post last month.
“She remains Ava. To me, she will always be Ava “McClean said to People. But at the same time, whatever justification she uses, it is hers, and my wife and I will embrace her wholeheartedly, Mc Lean added.
Elliott chose her new name more than a year ago
McLean revealed that Elliott chose her new name more than a year ago.
Mc Lean said that he remembered his daughter telling him, “Dad, I just feel like my name is not that unique and not that creative,” and there are a lot of Avas at dance and a lot of Avas at school,”
Also Read :
- Russian Navy ships were spotted by European security experts close to the Nord Stream pipeline breaches.
- Justin Herbert, despite having a rib ailment, will play for the Chargers in 3rd Week.
- Puerto Ricans are still coping with Hurricane Maria’s damage five years after the fact. Then Tropical storm Fiona showed up